Balulu x Learn for Life x Bindaas Unlimited
- Face masks made in collaboration with The Tailoring Project and Bindaas Unlimited, social enterprises dedicated to uplifting disadvantaged people through training and work opportunities in the Indian cities of Varanasi and New Delhi.
- Made from 100% pure cotton fabric, hand block-printed with natural organic colour dyes.
- The fabrics are supplied by Bindaas Unlimited, a Charitable Trust which connects craftspeople in rural India. Through learning and sharing knowledge with traditional craft communities since the early 90s, they have been able to work with natural dyeing and hand printing with artists in Delhi and artisans in Rajasthan, creating these beautiful materials.
- Each mask is individually hand made by The Tailoring Project, which is part of the NGO Learn for Life in Varanasi, India . We pay a fix costs which goes directly towards the profits of this project, as well as the salaries of the women that make them. The tailoring project is committed to women's empowerment and economic independence. The all-woman staff are trained to design and produce tailored goods to the highest standards.
- Please see the 'About us', 'Our Purpose' and 'Materials' section on our website for more information on this.
- Breathable, lightweight, natural fabric with ties around the ears to hold in place.
- Hand or machine wash in cool water, using mild detergent.
- Affordable sustainable fashion.