Balulu x Learn for Life x Bindaas Unlimited
- A playsuit made in collaboration with The Tailoring Project and Bindaas Unlimited, social enterprises dedicated to uplifting disadvantaged people through training and work opportunities in the Indian cities of Varanasi and New Delhi. I have been working closely with for these organisations for the last year both in India and from home to bring you these playsuits.
- Made from 100% pure cotton fabric, hand block-printed with natural organic colour dyes.
- The fabrics are supplied by Bindaas Unlimited, a Charitable Trust which connects craftspeople in rural India. Through learning and sharing knowledge with traditional craft communities since the early 90s, they have been able to work with natural dyeing and hand printing with artists in Delhi and artisans in Rajasthan, creating these beautiful materials.
- Each playsuit is individually hand made by The Tailoring Project, which is part of the NGO Learn for Life in Varanasi, India . We pay a fix costs which goes directly towards the profits of this project, as well as the salaries of the women that make them. The tailoring project is committed to women's empowerment and economic independence. The all-woman staff are trained to design and produce tailored goods to the highest standards.
- Please see the 'About us', 'Our Purpose' and 'Materials' section on our website for more information on this.
- Two large front pockets, belt loops and detachable belt.
- Hand or machine wash in cool water, using mild detergent.
- Affordable sustainable fashion.
All our clothing is designed to be comfortable, unisex and more or less one size. This playsuit should fit anything from a women's size 8 - 16, or men's size S, M. If you would like to know more specific measurements or information on our sizing then please get in touch via our contact form.